Special Crafting Parties For All Ages!
Looking for a place to have a fun party with a special crafting flare? Mountain Mrs. has got you covered! Our party services include the facility, a hostess, and a variety of crafting options. Choose from our special themed parties for children or contact us to see if we can host your unique idea. We will come up with crafts in your given theme or do our best to find you a great deal and the best teacher on the craft of your choice. Please be sure to inquire about availability for your requested date and time and a final quote. Check back often for new theme offerings.
Your party will include:
Your party will include:
- Use of the facility for 2 hours. 1/2 hour for you to decorate (optional) and prepare to meet your guests and any personal set-up that you desire. 1.5 hours of hosted party. You can expect all will be clean and sanitary when you arrive and we will do all of the cleaning after you leave.
- A fun and energetic hostess who will direct the party according to your planned schedule and will lead your guests through the planned crafting activities of the party.
- All of the supplies for the pre-planned crafting that is agreed upon when your party is booked.
- Any food and drink you wish to serve. You're welcome to bring your own cake or you may opt to bring unfrosted cupcakes and allow the guests to decorate them as part of the party's activities.
- Any goodies you'd like to hand out in addition to the craft items your guests will make.
- An area for opening gifts as long as it falls within your two-hour booking. We may be having so much fun that gift-opening may be best left for after you've returned home and thank-you notes mailed afterward.
- Until further notice, anyone over age 6 must wear masks that cover nose and mouth. This is not optional. We ask that all wash their hands upon entry. Please request that any guest not feeling well stay home. We need your party's hostess to be ready for upcoming classes and events.
- Children's parties must have at least two adults present. This is not a drop-off event. The hostess is responsible for general safety and running fun activities. You are responsible for any issues/emergencies.
- Please be respectful of the landscaping. We are working hard on erosion control and to honor the work that the MCRCD did to beautify the area. Please do your best to help. Thank you.
Children's Themed Parties
As your guests arrive we will be sure that everyone looks the part with some different costuming activities. These may include making an eye patch, a captain's hook, a red sash, or a hat. There will be an optional paper craft for children not keen on dressing the part. Since every pirate's love is buried treasure, each guest will get to paint a small wooden treasure chest. An optional activity for slightly older pirates may be an initialed wall hanging with shells and sand. (photos coming soon!) We will finish up by decorating cupcakes (you will need to bring unfrosted cupcakes and white frosting) with a seafaring motif made of candies and/or fondant. (provided)
Your little's mermaid party will include all kinds of under the sea fun! As they arrive we will do some costuming options. Depending upon their age they will get to make their own little mermaid doll either made from spoons, clothes pins, or a yarn-doll. We will also make a wall-hanging that will vary by group and ages. We will finish up by decorating cupcakes (you will need to ring unfrosted cupcakes and white frosting) with mermaid motif with different sweet treats and fondant (provided).